1. Is there sufficient competition in the mobile telephone operators sector?
2. Are licences regularly reviewed?
3. Are tendering processes competitive and transparent?
4. Is there a reliable electricity supply to power mobile networks' base stations?
5. Is infrastructure-sharing prevalent amongst mobile operators (e.g. metal towers on which antennae are mounted)?
6. Are mobile-based (i.e. text messages) services such as agricultural information, etc., increasingly prevalent?
7. Do mobile banking services exist?
8. Are there any labour-intensive high-tech service industries?
9. Is government actively seeking investors in this sector?
NEW TECHNOLOGIES & INVESTMENT PRACTICES
10. Any examples of how technology has been diffused to local suppliers through foreign investment?
11. Any examples from your members of how ICT has lowered transaction costs by reducing information asymmetries and opened up market possibilities?
BROAD BAND DIFFUSION
12. Is broad band diffusion a significant obstacle to operations?
13. Is its extension a national priority?
14. Are broad band costs high?